Thursday, May 13, 2010

From: PARMAR VIRAT

Marriage with a Software Professional

Husband (Returning late from work):

Good evening dear, I’m now logged in.

Wife: Have you brought the grocery?

Husband: Bad command or filename.

Wife: what about my new TV?

Husband: Variable not found.

Wife: At least, give me your credit card, I want to do some shopping.

Husband: Sharing violation, access denied.

Wife: do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?

Husband: too many parameters

Wife: it was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.

Husband: data type mismatch.

Wife: you are a useless nut.

Husband: by default .

Wife: what about your salary?

Husband: file in use try after some time.

Wife: who was in the car this morning?

Husband: system is unstable. Press CTRL + ALT+ DEL to reboot.

Wife: are you going to drink some wine?

Husband: file system is full.

Wife: what is my value in the family?

Husband: unknown virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment